NewYear FireWorks

Welcome 2008 ! We had a small party with friends during New Year Eve. And as always, there were some nice fireworks around the place we stayed at 12 midnight. I had plans to take some snaps, but was not quite sure how to go about it. Anyway I thought of giving it a shot. At 12, I went out with tripod and found a nice place where I can fix my camera. It was freezing cold (I got cold for next 3 days!). To avoid shaking, I had put the camera in timer mode. The shutter speed was between 4 to 8 secs. (I could have put more time, but with more than 3-4 fireworks overlapping in same frame, it was not very pleasing to eyes. It was just like one bright round ball with no interesting pattern). Here are some of the snaps which I took.
--AG



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Prashant!

Good work buddy! Nice photos, Enjoyed Aalborg again :)

Fasi