"After the Rain"

After I received my Canon 400D, the initial days were so exciting for me. I wanted to try out all the possible options, all settings, everything. I used to come home early from office, just to go out and take some pictures. But somehow last summer we had here in Denmark was not quite sunny at all. We used to have occasional rains. On one of those rainy evenings, after the rain stopped, I thought of this theme - "After the Rain". I took my camera and kit and went for a walk. I was so surprised to see that, what I could see with my camera angle were very ordinary things which I used to see everyday on our evening walks. But through the lens its looked amazing. Light was not enough, since the rain had just stopped. So the shutter speed had to be high and I didn't have a tripod with me. But the photos came out quite well.
--AG

















No comments: