Ice Hockey

An Ice Hockey game we went to see here in Aalborg. It was Aalborg vs Frederikshavn (another city in Denmark). Even though we had seen Ice Hockey games in TV, this was our first time to an Ice Hockey Arena. I have to tell you, its an amazing experience. With all the people around you supporting the home town, you feel like you are seeing a live war! I never knew that the rules are so relaxed that you can literally hit and bang on opponent! May be thatz the beauty of this game :)
-- AG


2 comments:

Rinchen said...

I'm in complete awe of some of the pictures you've put up in your blog. Since I'm a dunce at photography so I can appreciate beautiful pics when I see them.

I'd like to see more, please!

Sandeep Unnimadhavan (സന്ദീപ്‌ ഉണ്ണിമാധവന്‍) said...

da ... nice to see another photo blog from our very own AG :)

that too ... we started pretty much at the same time and with the same equipment :)

PS: my photo blog is not in blogspot, but in usandeep.com (Thro' the Lens link) and u dont seem to allow any one outside blogspot to comment :) can u change this?